In a few days, about 8000 educators from over 40 different countries are expected to attend a free 3-day virtual conference, The Reform Symposium, #RSCON3. This award-nominated e-conference is going to take place on 29-31 July 2011. Participants can attend this online conference from the comfort of their homes or anywhere that has Internet access. This amazing conference provides all educators, be they new or currently active on social networks, the opportunity to connect with other teachers and professionals in the field of education worldwide. With over 12 Keynote speakers, 80 presenters, and 3 keynote panel discussions, you are bound to be inspired!
- View the schedule to plan which presentations you will attend!
- Download the flyer to share with your school!
- Watch this YouTube video of the conference in January 2011!
- See if your school will count this as continuing education credit!
- Consider hosting a viewing party!
I'd like to thank the incredible organizers - Shelly Terrell, Kelly Tenkely, Chris Rogers, Lisa Dabbs, Melissa Tran, Clive Elsmore, Mark Barnes, Ian Chia, Cecilia Lemos, Jerry Blumengarten, and Kyle Pace - and Steve Hargadon of Classroom 2.0, The Future of Education, EdTech Live, etc. for making this incredible conference possible.