Do you use as much audiovisual material in the classroom as I do? If so, and you still don't know how to download videos from the Net, here's a simple how-to.
1. Go to the site where the video is and copy the url. You don't have to complete the streaming.
CLICK on picture for a bigger image. hz7bqcje8k
2. Go here: http://keepvid.com/
3. Paste the url, and click on download.
4. You'll see a choice of 2 different file types for download. If you want a better quality image (bigger size), choose mp4.
5. Right click on it and select 'save link as'. Depending on your setup, this may appear as 'save target as' or something similar.
6. Browse to where you want to keep the file, give it a name, and you're done!
7. Note that if you don't have permission to download the file, keepvid will register an error .