Saturday 20 June 2009

Lists

Hands up, those of you who compile lists! Most of us, I'm sure make up lists of some sort. I'd like to hear all about them!
I write my shopping lists on loose scraps of paper, but at the moment, my most important list is the 'To DO' list, which I store in a word document. Items which are done are ticked and struck across, but not removed. It's fantastic having it on a computer as I can constantly drag each item up or down according to their priority and whether it's been done or not.
One of my pending tasks was to catalogue my movies on this wonderful piece of software called Movie Collector, and I must admit I'm rather pleased to say I'm more or less done.
Here's a list of some recent films I've seen that I'd recommend (in no particular order):
Red Cliff Parts 1 & 2 (Dir: John Woo)
Wallace & Gromit - A Matter of Loaf and Death (Dir: Nick Park)
The Dark Knight (Dir: Christopher Nolan)
Kung Fu Panda (Dir: John Stevenson, Mark Osborne)
Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Dir: David Fincher)

Ok, so they're not all that recent... but needless to say, I have a list of fims to be seen, which just grows and grows...

4 comments:

  1. this page is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you think so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexander Ovchinnikov (JS-Kit)14 July 2009 at 13:32

    A comment made at the general comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexander Ovchinnikov (JS-Kit)7 July 2011 at 09:02

    A comment made at the general comment

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.