Sunday 16 January 2011

Idioms Part 5 (Animals - Elephant - Flea) Interactive Game

Scholastic Dictionary Of Idioms (Revised)
Perhaps some of you might have noticed that I haven't included the meanings of the idioms, but rather, go straight into the game stage. I think it's a better way of learning, and since I haven't heard any complaints so far, I'm carrying on the same path.


Please note that, in any case, you are advised to look up the full meaning of the idioms as I'm restricted in the number of words I can put in the clue box.

Chiew's CLIL EFL ESL ELL TEFL Free Online Games Activities: Animal Idioms

Be sure to check out the rest in this series:

Part 1 (Transport)
Part 2 (Animals Ants - Birds)
Part 3 (Animals Bees - Cats)
Part 4 (Animals Dogs)
Part 5 (Animals Elephant - Flea)
Part 6 (Animals Fly - Hawk)
Part 7 (Animals - Horses)
Part 8 (Animals - Horses Part 2)
Part 9 (Animals Kittens - Lions)
Part 10 (Animals Monkeys - Pigs)
Part 11 (Animals Pigeons - Rats)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.