Friday 7 May 2010

CLIL Trekking From Tejeda to Lanzarote, Valleseco

Friday. End of April. School X (I'm not supposed to use this school's name - can you beat that?). 2º ESO, CLIL group. Both their English teacher and their Science teacher were away at a Comenius meeting in Turkey. Weather wasn't too hot, not too cold either. Sounds like a good idea to go trekking, and so we did!

It was a fairly easy and gentle route. We started out at Tejeda, and walked towards Valleseco. Unfortunately, towards the end of the trek, they were starting to block the roads for the rally - we hadn't known it before - so we had to cut the route slightly, and stopped at Lanzarote. Mind you, some of the kids were more than pleased! Tut, tut! No stamina, these kids!

I've tried not to publish any photos with faces - there seems to be a paranoia going on here these days, something I don't quite understand as you can see the same kids publishing their photos (and some rather provocative, I might add) in the social network sites, and here I am, under pressure not to upload any photos of them!

22 comments:

  1. Your name here18 May 2010 at 11:29

    <span>¿En qué estás pensando...?</span>

    ReplyDelete
  2. MyriBadGirl .. Gore emotion .. & Blondee (L)18 May 2010 at 11:33

    <span>Laas photos se saleen very much ! xD Salimoos all the class .. (L) ! We need more excursionees .. but without Chuu ! </span>
    P.D.: " This ESPAENGLISH .. ! Myriam .. you ROCK, boy =$ ! "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pequita mimosita18 May 2010 at 11:34

    <span>Hello .. </span>
    I am a serious girl and I want to say you this page is it a shit.
    jajaja it is a little joke.
    jajaja goodbye and we see in the next comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PEDRO AND CLAUDIO 2ªA18 May 2010 at 11:37

    SALENN muyy Bienn :D-......Very good..!!!
    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Lu^^! & Marta :318 May 2010 at 11:38

    The photos are cool ! It´s a pitty that our faces can`t show

    ReplyDelete
  6.  VIVA MARRUECOSSS ....HASSAN ...SOY EL MAS MOROOO OEOEOOE HASSAN AMOOO LAS MORAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it's the shits...meaning it's the BEST! O:-) :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Without me,eh? Then you won't get any photos! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiddos, I have all these photos and the rest (with faces) online, but you'd need an invitation to see them. Write to me with your email, and I'll give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think too that we need more excursions, but not all they dedicated to walk please ! It´s hard for people like me ! (lazzy people) Why don´t we go to somewhere...A museum for exemple ?! Well, that´s only my opinion! Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, so young and so lazzyyy!
    I wouldn't mind museums, art galleries, etc, but unfortunately, I can imagine your classmates' reactions! *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, remember, if you want to see the rest of the photos, and these in better quality, email me (address is on the top right).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chiew always remember you!!
    BY:1º ESO B IES ALONSO QUESADA.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me, too, Carlos. :'( Hopefully they will call me again next school year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. <span>Hopefulli!!</span>
    ;) :) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Make sure you all do the survey, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your name here7 July 2011 at 09:03

    <span>¿En qué estás pensando...?</span>

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pequita mimosita7 July 2011 at 09:03

    <span>Hello .. </span>
    I am a serious girl and I want to say you this page is it a shit.
    jajaja it is a little joke.
    jajaja goodbye and we see in the next comment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. PEDRO AND CLAUDIO 2ªA7 July 2011 at 09:03

    SALENN muyy Bienn :D-......Very good..!!!
    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, remember, if you want to see the rest of the photos, and these in better quality, email me (address is on the top right).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha, so young and so lazzyyy!
    I wouldn't mind museums, art galleries, etc, but unfortunately, I can imagine your classmates' reactions! *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.