Friday 5 November 2010

27th TEA Annual Conference 2010

Chiew's EFL ESL CLIL Blog: XXVII Jornadas TEA

TEA (The Canarian Association of Teachers of English) will be holding their 27th annual conference at Hotel Semiramis in Puerto de la Cruz in North Tenerife on 18th, 19th and 20th November. I'm pleased to announce that I have been invited as a guest speaker for the Saturday session. More details (including the programme) can be seen at their website: http://www.teacanarias.es/

My double session has been billed as "ICT in CLIL". In the first session, I will talk about the digital gap between students (mostly digital natives) and the teachers (mostly digital immigrants and foreigners), and how to bridge it.

In the second session, I'd like it to be a workshop provided that enough of the attendees bring in their own laptops. This will give them  the opportunity of creating some of the type of activities that can be seen here in this blog themselves.

If you happen to be attending my sessions, please get in touch with me. I always appreciate the opportunity to get to know my future audience a little better. You can email me at: acliltoclimb@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this blog. Thanks for all the great games.  I plan to link them on my blog in the future.  I had fun playing on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.