Saturday 20 November 2010

TEA 2010 Tenerife Bridging the Gap Between Digital Natives & Digital Immigrants SURVEY

Thank you all for getting out of your bed this Saturday morning to attend my talk. I hope it was worth your while. Please complete this survey - I'd appreciate it very much. It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes.

Click on the image to start it. When you've completed the survey, there should be a link ("Ver Respuestas Anteriores") for you to see the results. In any case, you can also click on these links below at any time to look at the analysis:

Results in Charts
Results in Spreadsheet

Please note that the count for the number of people who have taken the survey is 4 more than the actual number. This is because I did 4 tests, and Google had included them in the analytics. Deleting the spreadsheet entry doesn't change the analysis.

Please do stay tuned to the blog as I'll try to post some help soon. I'm sorry that the workshop session wasn't long enough for me to have been able to help you all more. In any case, post all the questions you want, and I'll try to answer them.

Why don't you all organise more sessions, and I'll be only too glad to fly over. I'm quite cheap ;-)

Chiew's ESL EFL CLIL Online Games Juegos Activities Actividades: TEA 2010 Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.